How to Schedule Your Appointment Online
- To schedule your appointment, click on the length of time under the therapist you would like to work with over on the left.
- Next choose a date and time. If the calendar doesn’t have times listed, then that day is full and you might have to flip to the next month or go back and choose a different amount of time or therapist.
- Fill in the requested personal information and then click “Schedule Appointment” at the bottom of the page.
- If your information is different then what we have on file or if this is your first time, you will be directed to check your e-mail and click on the link sent to confirm your e-mail address before the booking is complete.
- Once your e-mail has been confirmed, you will be sent your appointment confirmation with your date and time.
- If you did not receive an appointment confirmation e-mail, then your appointment has not been made yet. Typically a confirmation e-mail only takes a few minutes to be received. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Next download and complete the new client history form, if you are new or have not been seen in the last twelve months.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before your appointment to allow for the therapist to talk with you about your massage that day.
- And finally tell all your friends that you are getting a massage from John French, LMT to make them jealous. 🙂